When opened this program will list all installed software programs from www.jososoft.dk/yamaha
For each software program the following will be shown in a table:
• Software program name (column "Program Name")
• Software program version number (column "Local version")
• Link to the software web site (column "Information")
• Link to run the software (first column "Program")
• Link to uninstall the software (second column "Program")
• Link to required software (column "Required Software")
When clicked the table will be updated; and will show the following additional information:
• The newest software program version available (column "Curr. Version")
If this version is higher than the installed version:
• Link to install the new software version (column "New Version")
If new software programs are available, information in columns "Program Name"; "Curr. Version"; "New Version"; "Information"; and "Required Software" will be shown while the column "Local Version" will show: "Not Installed".
If you choose to download and install new versions or new software programs click this for updating the information in the table.
*) This operation requires an open internet connection.
• Select size of User Interface. Your setting is saved.
• Online Help, Help Content, Help Search, Check for new Version, Registration and About.