A Yamaha keyboard style file can by design requirements only have one Time Signature for the entire file.
However, this program can create individual Time Signatures for each part in a style file.
Example: Create a style file where all style parts are in Time Signature 4/4; except for parts Main B and Fill B which are in Time Signature 3/4.
• Create the style file in sequencer software. It might look like the one below.
• You do not need to add MIDI Time Signature Events in the style parts, but editing in the sequencer software might be easier if you do.
• Save the style file in the sequencer software
• Open the style file in this software
• Set Time Signature's for each part. It will look like the screen shot below.
• Save the style in this software
• Download SwingABD_WaltzC.mid. As the name says a MIDI swing (4/4) file where the Main C part is a waltz (3/4) part.
• Download the Style file created with this program. A default CASM section has been added. Check Style Creation Course - Part 10 for detailed instructions.
If you reopen a style once saved in this program it will NOT show the Time Signatures you have added. As the keyboard can handle only one Time Signature, the changing of Time Signature is faked through a combination of tempo changes and note movements.
|1.8||2013-10-15||File Open Dialog will show style files only.|
|1.7||2013-07-27||Improved compatibility with systems running more .Net Frameworks.|
|1.6||2012-12-01||Compatibility with more .Net Frameworks.
Internal code revision.
|1.5||2011-09-28||View menu added. Defines and saves User Interface size setting.
Added shortcuts to most used file operations.
.Net Framework ver. 2 is now required.
Minor changes in the User Interface.
|1.4||2010-02-10||Internal code revision.|
|1.3||2009-03-01||Added multilingual Online Help. Accessible from within the program, and from this page.|
|1.2||2008-02-15||Code revision to avoid file reading errors reported at some systems|
|1.1||2006-09-26||More Time Signature available as time base /2; /8; /16; and /32 plus beats from 8 to 32 have been added.|
Style Time Editor © 2006- Jørgen Sørensen. All Rights Reserved.
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this program.
Copyright laws apply to this program, and the copyright holder retains all rights. The program must NOT be altered or decompiled nor included as part of another system or program without permission from the holder of copyright. Uploading to web sites or file servers or inclusion at cd's, copying to other persons etc. is strictly prohibited.
Users of Style Time Editor must accept this disclaimer of warranty: Style Time Editor and its related documentation is supplied as is. The author disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for any purpose. The author assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use or inability to use Style Time Editor.