Please notice: I am only able to answer questions about my site; my software; my styles; and my articles.
Please direct all other questions including questions about
- keyboard operation / malfunction
- sequencing / sequencer software
- mp3 and wav file creation / manipulation
- CD creation
- YEM creation / manipulation
- YEP creation / manipulation
- Voice creation / manipulation
to one of the Forums.
I do not have the time to answer these; and often not the knowledge / experience.
I have no knowledge of other Yamaha product lines than Genos, Tyros, PSR, CVP, DGX, YPG, and YPT.
Furthermore I have no knowledge or experience with other makes.
Please direct questions about these products somewhere else.
If you are looking for Styles.
If you are looking for MIDI files.
I do not have the time to find and mail styles or MIDI files by requests.
Do not ask me for modifying / converting files. I do not have the time for this.
I provide the tools for these operations; and you have to use the tools yourself.
I am in no way connected with - or paid by - Yamaha Corporation, its affiliates, or subsidiaries. And I have never been either!
This means that I have no information about
- service questions
- new models
- local dealers
- spare parts
- repair procedures
- contact information
If this does not help you, then mail me (in English, German or Danish, please) with information about:
- The name of the software program. (It might be difficult to guess, if you don't tell me!)
- Does the software program install ? (If not: Any error message? What does it say?)
- Does the software program open ? (If not: Any error message? What does it say?)
Assuming the software program installs and opens:
- Software program version ? (Look in the software program Help menu -> About)
- Which steps you have done ? (e.g. load file; click button "Convert")
- What happens when program fails ? (e.g. any error message; program freezes)
Please attach "offending" files, if any.
To mail me
Are you sure, that I have the time, knowledge, experience and information to answer your question?
Please check above!
If not, you are wasting your and my time!
Use your mail client:
Use your web mail: Mail to