This program can be operated in four modes:
1. One Image File → One PDF File (default)
2. More Image Files → One PDF File
3. All Image Files in a Folder → Separate PDF Files
4. All Image Files in a Folder → One PDF File
In mode 2 the files are added one by one. In mode 2 and 4 the files can be reordered before conversion.
Supported image file formats are:
• bmp: Windows or OS/2 Bitmap
• gif: CompuServe Graphics Interchange
• jpg / jpeg: JPEG - JFIF Compliant
• png: Portable Network Graphics
• tif / tiff: Tagged Image File Format
• wmf: Windows Meta File
The program will resize the images to fill the available page area (= Page size - margins) while maintaining the width/height ratio.
Mode 1. One Image File → One PDF File (default)
Mode 2. More Image Files → One PDF File
Mode 3. All Image Files in a Folder → Separate PDF Files
Mode 4. All Image Files in a Folder → One PDF File
Open File menu:
Mode 1. Open File
Mode 2. Add File. The File List becomes visible and the file is added here. Add File again and so on. Or multi select files by holding down the Ctrl key.
Mode 3. Open Folder. You will be prompted for a "Source" folder and a "Destination" folder. The converted pdf files will be saved in the latter of these.
Mode 4. Open Folder
Set Page Settings (all Modes):
Select Page Format and Orientation: A4 (210 x 297 mm) and Letter (8.5" x 11") formats - in Portrait or Landscape mode - are supported.
• Images scanned from books and sheet music often have a margin. For these cases set the margins to 0.
• Photos have no margin. In these cases set the margins to e.g. 15 mm.
• If the PDF document is for printing set the margins to minimum the printer's margins.
Mode 3 & 4: Select file to move up/down or delete. The order in the File List will be kept in the pdf file.
Press Convert button:
Mode 1; 2 & 4. You will be prompted for at file name.
Mode 3. The pdf files will be saved in the "Destination" folder selected. They will have the same file name as the image file; but with a pdf file extension.