This program can be operated in four modes:
1. One Image File → One PDF File (default)
2. More Image Files → One PDF File
3. All Image Files in a Folder → Separate PDF Files
4. All Image Files in a Folder → One PDF File
In mode 2 the files are added one by one or multi selection. In mode 2 and 4 the files can be reordered before conversion.
Supported image file formats are:
• bmp: Windows or OS/2 Bitmap
• gif: CompuServe Graphics Interchange
• jpg / jpeg: JPEG - JFIF Compliant
• png: Portable Network Graphics
• tif / tiff: Tagged Image File Format
• wmf: Windows Meta File
The program will resize the images to fill the available page area (= Page size - margins) while maintaining the width/height ratio.
A4 (210 x 297 mm) and Letter (8.5" x 11") formats - in Portrait or Landscape mode - are supported.
• Images scanned from books and sheet music often have a margin. For these cases set the margins to 0.
• Photos have no margin. In these cases set the margins to e.g. 15 mm.
• If the PDF document is for printing set the margins to minimum the printer's margins.
|1.8||2015-11-29||Error in File selection in mode 2 corrected.|
|1.7||2013-10-15||File Open Dialog will show image files only.|
|1.6||2013-07-27||Improved compatibility with systems running more .Net Frameworks.|
|1.5||2013-01-18||Error handling when trying to convert files in an empty folder.|
|1.4||2012-12-01||Compatibility with more .Net Frameworks.
Internal code revision.
|1.3||2012-02-23||Landscape mode added|
|1.2||2011-09-28||View menu added. Defines and saves User Interface size setting.
Added shortcuts to most used file operations.
|1.1||2011-05-21||Conversion mode 4 added|
Image To PDF © 2010- Jørgen Sørensen. All Rights Reserved.
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this program.
Copyright laws apply to this program, and the copyright holder retains all rights. The program must NOT be altered or decompiled nor included as part of another system or program without permission from the holder of copyright. Uploading to web sites or file servers or inclusion at cd's, copying to other person etc. is strictly prohibited.
Users of Image To PDF must accept this disclaimer of warranty: Image To PDF and its related documentation is supplied as is. The author disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for any purpose. The author assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use or inability to use Image To PDF.