Read about style format differences and how to convert between models at Style File Features.
The program can be run in 2 modes:
• Convert a single/multiple style files
• Convert all style files in a folder
This means that the conversion of Mega Voices in some cases is rather problematic; and hence an individual revoicing of the style might be required.
After conversion the style might need some tweaking:
• To revoice the style: Use the Style Creator at your keyboard or my Style Revoicer software.
• To edit the OTS data: Use the Style Creator at your keyboard or my OTS Editor software.
• To edit the MIDI data: Use the Style Creator at your keyboard or your sequencer program.
• To edit the CASM data: Use my CASM Editor software.
Conversion can be a one-to-one conversion, such as conversion of miles to kilometers, or Fahrenheit to centigrade. Such conversion can be carried out without loss of accuracy.
But conversion may require pre-processing or post processing to get the best results, most often performed manually. Think of converting images to other formats. To get the best result colour balance, contrast etc. should often be adjusted manually afterwards. Just like translation with e.g. Google. Results are usually somewhat understandable, but not perfect. Here you will also need manual finishing.
The same goes for converting with this 1-click program. The result of the conversion is useful - and in many cases fully enough - for the average user. But if the end result has to be 100% correct, there must be manual finishing in more advanced programs.