To convert SFF1 format to various sub format styles use Style Old Format Converter.
Read about style format differences and how to convert between models at Style File Features.
The program can be run in 2 modes:
• Convert a single style file
• Convert all style files in a folder
This program is a converter which makes it technically possible to run SFF2 styles on older models.
After conversion the style might need some tweaking:
• Revoice the style: Use the Style Creator at the keyboard or my Style Revoicer software.
• Revoice the OTS: Use the Style Creator at the keyboard or my OTS Editor software.
• Edit CASM settings: Use the Style Creator at the keyboard or my CASM Editor software.
Conversion can be a one-to-one conversion, such as conversion of miles to kilometers, or Fahrenheit to centigrade. Such conversion can be carried out without loss of accuracy.
But conversion may require pre-processing or post processing to get the best results, most often performed manually. Think of converting images to other formats. To get the best result colour balance, contrast etc. should often be adjusted manually afterwards. Just like translation with e.g. Google. Results are usually somewhat understandable, but not perfect. Here you will also need manual finishing.
The same goes for converting with this 1-click program. The result of the conversion is useful - and in many cases fully enough - for the average user. But if the end result has to be 100% correct, there must be manual finishing in more advanced programs.